Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Monday!!
I knew today would be a wonderful day, but it started out a bit sluggish! We went out of town for a week and with a 1yr old and a 3 month old traveling is an experience! I have been running since we landed so I asked my Hubby for a break today...so he has both munchkins, and I have a dark silk cup of coffee, and get to snooze off and on. (God I am so thankful for HIM) I decided to begin this blog because for the longest people have told me I need to write a book sooooo....3 chapters written and in the meantime I am sharing my AWESOME life.  I am nannying for a 3 month old almost 4 month old who little boy blue:) who just so happens to be 4 days younger than my Lena Boo! He is a sweeettt little pumpkin, but he and Lena weren't on the same nap schedule so it kinda wore me out! Lena is getting back on central time so I can have a play day tomorrow! In the meantime, I am trying to pull together a shoe drive for people in Africa who have none and in between all of this my God children are in town from Houston, TX and want some face time. Being a wife is demanding, but being a Mother, Wife, Nanny and more is a lot giving from my heart! I am praying everyday for God to continue to teach me, guide me, strengthen me to be the absolute best at allllllll of them that I can be and Love myself in the process. What's that one thing that used to be "your" thing that you kinda just let go of over time? Mine? I used to feel PUT together now I feel Thrown together a lot. SO I need to get back on my square about ME to feel better about keeping parts of Me that help US (my hubby, my babies, my friends). Mom always told me when you feel bad, do your hair and makeup, dress up and you will feel better---Tis True.

 A highlight moment I've been smiling about today is Zion and Lena's budding relationship. He gets down on the floor and lays beside her and smiles, touches softly, laughs, and baby talks to her and she eats it all up. Zion was playing by her and when I looked at his face he had this smirk and was chewing on something (uh-oh). So I waited a second and watched before grabbing him to make him open his mouth only to wait long enough for him to bend over, take a fake bite of Lena's toes, and air chew laughing at the fun game he made up with her:) He LOVES his sister and I thank God for it! I was warned about the "Me, Mine, I" syndrome from the oldest child but there has been none of that and I am grateful!

MY "GET REAL GIRL" thought today is about-- One of my weakest traits being time management. I am an artist of many sorts, from painting, music, makeup and so forth I get caught up in whatever I am doing and playing with my babies keeps me occupied majority of the time. So I am setting a goal for myself to go 21 days without being late for anything and sticking to this very doable schedule---We shall see! I have got to do BETTER! I think as a whole, I do really well giving my All to everything but I know I can and have to improve on striving for better. I don't ever want to get in a place where I feel I have arrived and I def DON'T feel that way right now. I am blessed with a wonderful family, friends I love and another day to show Love to others and myself!  Well that's all for now----talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment