Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Slow Rain

Today I would like to say that I have been successful at my endeavors to be on time for what I have committed to! This is EXTREMELY huge for me because I have a tendency to over commit myself. It's not that I'm just that busy...I guess I just have always felt I had to do it because no one else could OR I would just misjudge circumstantial things and time things too close most of the time. Well I am learning to give opportunity and space for things not to always be "perfect" conditions ie- traffic, spill on my clothes, diaper changes, hair not acting right--you know! So I am proud of that. I have also been like a slow rain in the desert drinking in the word of God. It's like I can't get enough of the Will of God. I used to feel like it was a chore or an obligation that needed to be filled to read or study, but now I am jumping at the chance to hear from heaven and receive revelation and understanding.
I can feel change and see it in my everyday walk and that is an exciting and fulfilling place to be.
My marriage is growing and evolving and a wonderful way and I can SEE and feel God being invited into every place. It's funny because we always say "God is welcome" but if we are honest with ourselves there is sometimes this "I got this" spirit that can easily creep in and setup shop. Well from the way I'm cooking, to what I'm wearing---I am intentionally inviting him in. I am also asking God to continue to show me me. We all know how EASY it is to say it's always someone else's fault when we screw up, nut in reality most times we weren't 100 percent perfect in the matter and could walk away learning something or becoming a better person from whatever the situation is.

My babies are doing wonderful and I am so surprised everyday how they grow, make us smile, laugh and enrich my life constantly. So what's new for me? Writing tons, praying tons, working on Sonday changes and growth. It's kinda funny when you've known someone your who life and are STILL learning them---that's what growing up- spiritually and naturally does! I love watching, learning, and sharing with my sisters in this season in our lives because it's all so new for us and we are learning and growing together as we keep it steady. Personally I am working on my own business:) and my next personal goal is to get my rock solid body back. I have lost the baby weight, ( 12 lbs) and have tightened up a lot but I want that strength and endurance I used to have somewhere in my 20's back.

Soooo... that's eating right, working out, taking my supplements, yoga, core training and just rest ( which is not an easy thing to find right about now) but it's getting better. I hope and pray that for everyone who reads this, you find your personal goals and growth in Christ being achieved. I pray that you don't become comfortable staying where you are and that you PRESS to enrich yourself and your loved ones lives because of the wonderful changes you have made. Remember Pressing, Molding, Stretching, alllll are accompanied by growing pains. These pains are only to make you better, stronger, wiser, and more perfect in God. YOU ARE Beautiful and precious to your Father and to me!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment